If you are accessing your Mail through the web, we strongly suggest you utilize the power of the default Mac Mail app. This will allow you to send and receive Mail without logging in and providing notifications through the Mac operating system.
There are a few instructions, but don't worry – follow the screenshots with the instructions, and within about 2 minutes, you will have your email set up to receive through the Mac Mail App.
Note 1 (below):
If this is your first time setting up your e-mail, you will need the e-mail address and password that was sent from BazingaWeb.com.
Adding an Email Account to Apple Mail
- Open Apple Mail and click Mail> Add Account… on the menu bar (Note Figure MM-01 above).
- Select the Other mail account... option and click Continue (Note Figure MM-02 above).
- Enter your name, email address¹, and password¹ (Note Figure MM-03 above), and check to make sure this information is correct before continuing.
- The window should now contain all your information fields (Note Figure MM-04 above). Then, continue by clicking the Sign In button.
- As shown in Figure MM-05 (above), Enter your Email Address¹ in the Username. Then continue by
- Select IMAP as the Account Type.
- imap.ionos.com in the Server for the incoming email field.
- In the Outgoing mail server field, enter smtp.ionos.com.
- As shown in Figure MM.06, all fields will be filled in. You can continue by clicking the Sign In button.
- Select the default apps you want to use with your account(Note Figure MM-07 above) and click the Done button.